Sunday, June 13, 2010

Would U Recommend Dhmo Or Ppo?

those are ... gift packages

gift packages.
Cross and torment of every order.
Working in a gift shop has a big disadvantage: the packages.
99 times out of 100 what is bought is a gift. And why take it home and impacchettarselo, when there is a contract that makes you say FREE?
Not only the committed, you can also Insults, so is obliged to use!
Personally, I doubt being paid to do packages, and I think it is rather an additional service, including. But it is not my main job preprogativa.
So: make a package, so as to provide an additional service for the customer, it is a pleasure for me, but if it is to become a trauma, then ...
I admit it now: I'm not as good as my colleagues to make the packages.
I and F are much more brave. I do not know whether the fact who do this work (and then package it) a lot longer than me, or I'm just denied by nature. But I know that, perfectionist that I am, I'll put all my good will to do it best.
And I can not stand customers who make it a matter of life or death.
Now: There are various types of packages, and various types of paper. Specifically:
- The paper takes : one with the logo of the shop as we often use. Plastic, hard to fold, you do not tend well even if you ask him please. In the midst of a knotting ribbon ... zac! Skip and forces you to redo everything.
- The paper is too thin: It bends too much, cut too, stretches too, it sticks too ... and, of course, is not even stop with four pieces of tape.
- The glossy paper: is slippery. Making a package is a shock, because it's what she wants. And you find the borla without knowing why.
- The package is too low: You can not fold the paper to the sides because it's too thin If you cut everything, is the hole where the hump is too cut ...
small package and high: put the tape business. you have to put the traditional way, but of course the tape is running, is wrong, turn ...

people do not know these things, because it changes ever to take the packages on their own; or the well known and, for this very reason, is happy that it does the job.
And complains .. Those who

: "Miss, he pulled a little too! Me do it again!"
course. I have a shop full and I'm here to rifarti the package ... Those who

: "Oh, miss, but this color tape is not good! It's got gold / yellow / purple / lilac?
are a jeweler, not a curse ... stationery! I have the silver tape every occasion, red for graduation, white for the wedding, blue and pink for the birth ... but what else do you want??

Those "Ah, but there is cut really bad!"
you want to cut? Those who

: "Miss, do me a beautiful package! "
You have spent 10 € and you want a beautiful package? Ah, yes, to disguise the poverty of the gift! And of course, mark pays me ... Those who

:" Ah, but there has a little flower? "and do hurt.
The flowers, when I shall be only for sales" important "... not for the gifts from 15 €!

Those that:" Eh, but not me so the can put the chain! It takes a box of those when you open them, see now! "
Cerrto that I've got that box. But for the gold necklaces. Not for your silver chain from 6 €. The box alone, to €, it costs at least 12!

Those that: "I put the finger, miss? "with sarcasm.
Thanks. I know that I am not pulling the tape well. but if you want, you can do it!

Those that:" Yes, let me her the package. So I do nonn effort! "
You can not say that you are not a person who says things in the face ...

Those who take the scissors and cut the paper yourself while you watch them amazed.
If you want to put everything into the bag and you manage at home!

Those who offered him the slip as more white, and complain that you do not have just for their chance.
I repeat: WE ARE NOT a stationery!

I do not do well as packages I, and I am aware.
But damn, I do hate them so much more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment