Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Resumes For Manual Testing For Freshers

those are ... first communions

It 'just finished the period of the Communion.
Hallelujah!
course: they are religious and I love when the kids take their First Communion. But when you work in a shop that sells gifts for all occasions - then even First Communion - the happiness passes.
For starters, this year Communions in our country, began in mid-April. Unprecedented: usually begin late May. The result is that our owner, who did not expect, he made sure that orders for new goods arruivassero no earlier than May 10 (usually as the date was perfect). This caused a huge loss of customers, because we were not equipped interference.
But we move on to fun stuff ... because the fun starts when the new stock arrives!
This time it is not a particular customer, but a real "caste" means customers who think that the First Communion is ... an event the world! Start
standart: "Hi, I have a gift for a First Communion."
you tell if the baby in question is male or female, what is their budget and if you have an idea. And the answer to your purchase proposals are the most varied. I would like to offer you the most fun.


Beef CASE 1: "In gold, on that figure, I propose a religious pendant. A cross, un'immaginetta ... "
Customer (disgusted):" the pregoooo Nooooo! RELIGIOUS NOTHING! "
B (puzzled):" Excuse me, I knew it was for a First Communion ... "
C (bored):" Of course it is a Communion. But I do not want anything religious already make him go to Communion "
B (astonished):" Excuse me if I would, but if the family is not religious ... "
C (as if it were obvious):" Well 'but the mica Communion is a religious thing ... you for the presents! "

Beef repeats that there is no religion. In the literal sense.
I think it's perfectly legitimate to not be religious, we are fortunately in a state secular and democratic. But dammit, if you're not religious, why follow the religious ceremonies? I do not send my son to do the Sabbath, if they are not practicing Jews! So if you're not practicing Christian, what you need first Communion?
Ah, I forgot to get gifts!


CASE 2 (same cabal of sull'indagine first to propose the purchase).
Customer: "Look, the guy / girl has it all. For young people today do not miss anything.
Beef (thinking):" And for goodness sake! Modernity will to something! "
(speaking): 'Well, ma'am, but such a silver frame is a thing not needed, but that remains as a welcome thought. Growing up, we can put the photo you want! "
C:" Yeah, well, 'is that they have it all, you know. I was wondering if you had things Hello Kitty / winx / Barbie. I know she likes
B: (horrified): "Unfortunately, madam, do not treat this type of articles. You know, dealing with gifts and jewelry ..."
C: "Oh, damn, I really wanted to find something here. You know, the Communion is to make beautiful gifts. They have already got a clock, a computer, a digital camera ..."
B (thinking): "But why do the Gospels give me Communion, Rosaries, books? Other than cameras, computers, watches ... more than a bracelet! I was born in the wrong decade ... "
C: Anyway, maybe I'll think for a frame. E 'which is a gift ... so serious! Communion is an occasion so frivolous!"

but who knows what the pastor would be happy to hear these comments ...

CASE 3:
The most typical cases. Almost always with old ladies. Antithetical situations

Beef: "Something in gold or silver, lady?
Customer (shocked): In gold, of course! Short, but it is an important occasion!

But I know what I want to spend?! If I do not say!?

Beef: "Something in gold or silver, lady?"
Customer (shocked): Silver, of course! (Offense). But what you believe, that I can throw away my money in gold, with what cost? But he does not know that I live in my retirement, I?

As far as I know, you might even be the daughter of Rockefeller ... just say ...

CASE 4:
old lady who wants to make a gift of gold (often a bracelet) to a young girl who takes her First Communion. At the time to show the bracelets, they look a bit 'disgusted, a little' upset:

Customer: "But Miss, did not have something heavier? Leggerini They are all so ..."
Beef: "Look lady, now given the ever increasing price of gold, these are the only working at affordable prices. To find heavy jewelry, you need to contact a jewelry luxury, with high costs.
C (not understand), "How?" Why, this little thing here as little as it cost? " (And pull up a bracelet worked).
B: 450 €, Signora
C (shocked): "soooo? But Miss, but you mad? But does not weigh anything!" Beef
repeats the lecture on the cost of gold. then:
B: Look lady, for a bracelet in full, say about 20 grams, currently the cost would be around one thousand euro.
The customer is going to faint.
C: Eh m, what a shame ... in my day when I did I receive Communion, I have given all things Golden ... gold-filled, and mica were rich ...

Because the Lord has 80 years, say that made her First Communion at least before the Second World War ...
just a few years ago ...
few years of rising gold, eh ... only a few ... Alarm
lady! The world has changed! The war is over! Wake up !!!!!

EPISODE
One day two ladies come into the store. I'm pretty young, and they seem friendly. They want to see gold earrings for a First Communion, but with a limited budget to € 50.
As the budget a bit 'down, show them the earrings smaller, not hanging, just as a child, and the lobe and zirconia in gold. One of the two
is affected by everything, but the other has a thousand claims.
After careful analysis, the two ladies are INDECS between two earrings: a star-shaped, with one of the zircons.
C: "Oh, but I opreferisco this one with the star. You know why? Peerce tomorrow WHEN resells them to him dismantle the stones and not assess it, and we lost. But if it's all gold, that is a bit '.

I was speechless. What, you an earring gifts to a child with a view ... that if you resell? But by holding the banknote 50 and more make us look good! At least if it puts them in the bank, and

on ... of course there's more ... but for now, I collect ideas
^ ^ See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment