Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Want Play Pokemon Blue

... white gold

The white gold.
Did you know that does not exist in nature? E 'ricoerto yellow gold that is in a silver patina.
For this reason, especially if you wear a lot, after a while 'tends to lose the yellow patina and return.
Obviously, it's unnatural!
However, the white gold is fine to look at, admittedly. They are the first that has earrings in white gold. Not for vanity, but out of necessity: I was a child allergic to any metal except gold, yellow gold, but on a girl I liked, so I asked earrings (my passion) in white gold.
Also, white gold is particularly suitable to mount the brightest: the whiteness of white gold diamond spiccca much more than yellow gold.
Imagine an engagement ring, classic solitaire: they are always mounted on white gold. Why
white gold, diamond light is lost.
Unfortunately, as well as people (many) who love the white gold, there are many who can not stand.
Surely it is a matter of taste, but some outputs of some of my clients are truly shocking!
If one said to me: "Do not white gold, I do not like," I would be fine. E 'taste.
But when one tells me (standard phrase):

(with a disgusted expression and offense): "No, signortina! White gold no! looks silver! "

But what the hell does it mean that seems to silver?
also colored silver in gold appears to gold but not gold!
it looks silver, it does not matter: it is gold! There is the stamp inside of gold, I give you a certificate of authenticity, how can you say that it is silver?

kind to my observation: "But it is gold, lady, there is the stamp and also give the certificate, have the courage to reply:" Ah, but when you go around, they think it is silver! "
Ah!
But then you buy gold for the love of a beautiful thing, to wear something that you like, but ... just to show you that you can afford it??

And then you make me really nauseous ...
In my opinion, you are buying jewelry for the sake of owning something beautiful, something of some value, value that you know. It 's like the choice between the Vati types of diamonds: If G or H is a white-eye do not see anyone naked, but you know personally. And 'something yours.
I do not know what sense to buy gold ... to go around thinking that anyone who sees you will think you're rich and can afford to buy gold!
At this point, bought a silver bracelet from 10 € bathed in golden brown.
So I think you can afford the gold!
And anyway, eg the record ... l0ro is much increased lately. Is increasingly difficult to afford.
Maybe it is because what they want the yellow at all costs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment