Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Want Play Pokemon Red

ZZ.APP ... Free on the first number

When I was a kid, I'm not ashamed to admit it, I lived with a little 'envy of the relationship with my peers equipped with systems specially designed recreation. When PCs were equipped with hardware graphic and sound designed especially for office activities, the Commodore 64 , the Spectrum and various 8-bit console delight their users with audio-visual experience that I I could only dream of. In that period of great ferment and excitement, even in Italy began to spread the first editorial dedicated to the world of video games . The most famous of these (I do not want the competitors of the time) is undoubtedly Zzap! magazine founded as a rib of the original English, entitled Zzap! 64. Unlike the Anglo-Saxon version, dedicated solely to the Commodore 64, the Italian edition encompassed the entire spectrum of 8-bit systems, allowing thousands of young people to get close to the fantastic, and then nebulous world of video games. Originally edited by Studio Vit (then switched to K) and later by Edizioni Hobby and Xenia Edizioni, Zzap! slowly acquires its own identity by being a de facto independent from the British magazine where she was born. In its editorial staff are real legends of the past, even today, are considered by most guru of this world long gone but never forgotten. Bonaventure "BDB" Di Bello, Stephen Gallarini, Paul Besser and Giancarlo Calzetta are some of the characters that made great that undertaking and who, along with all others, keep a place in my heart and those of many fans.

This post is dedicated to the great BDB and his new publishing venture that shows us all how passion and a certain kind of culture they can recur despite the passing years and changing technologies. From January aedicule peninsula of Italy came ZZ.APP new magazine devoted entirely to the turbulent world of tablet and smartphone : for now we talk mainly iOS and Android but I'm sure later came to also articles on Windows 7 Mobile and Symbian (BDB, I just bought a Nokia C-07 ... do not make me feel more like a white fly in the time of Zzap! When I was the only one with a PC). Test of new devices, previews what will be, reviews applications and curiosities from the world of mobile are the arguments that you can read the pages of monthly infant.

Well, to enable all those who missed the first issue but for those who want to try before you buy, the number of debut ZZ.APP is freely downloadable from the website of the magazine. Just follow this link (or click on the image above) to browse virtually, after a brief registration process, the pages on your PC or better on your mobile device. The reading is very interesting and suggests, inter alia, a special emulation that will be appreciated by all lovers of retrogaming .

Before closing I apologize to my loyal readers for this item "off topic" but it's the least I could do in my small way to thank a person who did so much to spread the culture of the game in our country ...

Zzap! died. Hurrah ZZ.APP

0 comments:

Post a Comment