Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Does A Vet Charge To Remove A Cyst

I came back into the tunnel ... in 1:48 scale!


is the 1:48 scale models of static from my favorites strictly replicas of vintage aircraft of World War II. 18 years ago is finally stopped to build models of this type, taken from various other interests that I took away a lot of time and attention. Only now I realized he had the opportunity to "trap" This hobby of personal commitments, work, and other hobbies.
After so many years I have not lost "enamel" (it's appropriate to say so unfortunately ...), if the view is down quite a bit, so even the smallest details in making precision, on the other hand, however, has exacerbated the patience that the model is always a good tool to get good results.
A big help to start with this old passion was the gift that I was done at Christmas: a high quality and their airbrush compressor. In times gone by, I learned to use the airbrush and know all the tricks of the trade, I have not forgotten and I have further work, thanks to most wisely acquired after many years (in a series about gun does a bang, be very careful because we do not want anything to get it off!)
coatings, precision tools had been placed carefully in the cellar and after a careful archaeological excavation are were brought to light in almost perfect condition. We must admit that Tamiya acrylics makes them very well! After almost 20 years are still vivid pigments and paints all still perfectly usable (except for a few minor exceptions, of course). In addition to paints, brushes, clippers (including a fantastic cut-mounts and smears of the Trumpeter, I'm very proud. Not so much for the tool itself, but for the fact that rather impossible to find today), tweezers of various sizes, the micro-tip (0.3 mm to 0.9 mm !!!), the cutter precision, and so on. In a few short days
in the laboratory of the model has been rehabilitated and made operational. Lacked only the raw material to build the model. So I started looking for a kit. I must say that now in Milan models that sell this kind of items can be counted on fingers and most are not even so well supplied. By chance I found myself passing the shop CLESS models (which someone had given me to close) that included 80 years in my memory as the most equipped and experienced in the field with a formidable display of models and dioramas on display made by the previous owner. Unfortunately it is not so. The current operator has had to bend to the demands of the market, selling reproductions of weapons and models already assembled and painted. Very little with regard to the kit. From what little I could find I missed the eye suffered a Focke Wulf FW190 A-8 of Hasegawa, the legendary bird of prey livery with black painted on the side. I immediately thought that my wall is full of RAF aircraft in urgent need of a "party" represented by the legendary fighter of the Luftwaffe, so I bought realizing with pleasure that the price was also quite affordable.





From the photos that I enclose you can see the various stages of assembly and painting of the aircraft, which ultimately succeeded quite well. I also created a diorama made from a plate of plywood bought by Brico for 3 € (to the face of the bases for dioramas that I found on the Internet at prices impossible). Below you can see pictures of the assembly and painting of a Junkers JU-87 "Stuka" of Italeri I recently purchased in Florence and I almost finished, with good results (of course, are never totally satisfied, because I do some mistake always). The next works will be aircraft manufacturing Italian, as Reggiane and Macchi-Castoldi.






The static model, as we see now is a kind of pause of meditation, which allows me to isolate myself from my trouble and personal stress. It is a great way to relax and spend a quiet evening with themselves without computers, telephones ringing or Facebook. I think I do very well and recommend it highly to those seeking a little oasis of serenity in this chaos in which we live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment